Short Quiz on Wi-Fi7/802.11be
Here are some MCQ questions from 802.11be.
1. Preamble Puncturing was introduced in.
a. Wi-Fi 5
b. Wi-Fi 6
c. Wi-Fi 7
2. AFC is mandatory for 6GHz outdoor operation in which of the following UNII bands? ( select all that apply)
3. Which MAC sub-layer(s) of an MLD perform(s) operations that are common to all the links?
a. Upper MAC
b. Lower MAC
4. A Wi-Fi 7 AP can have (select all that apply)
a. multiple MLD addresses
b. multiple SSIDs
c. multiple SSIDs for the same MLD
5. MLO requires clients to have multiple radios
6. Wi-Fi 7 supports only contiguous 160 + 160 MHz operation
7. Restricted TWT is an extension of
a. Individual TWT
b. Broadcast TWT
8. Which of the following features can realize simultaneous Tx/Rx operation in Wi-Fi?
a. Preamble Puncturing
9. Which of the following is an advantage of synchronous multi-link operation?
a. Independent channel access
b. No requirement of frequency isolation between links for concurrent DL and UL
c. Lower spectrum utilization
d. Need to align the start and/or end of PPDUs
10. Which of the following Wi-Fi 7 features improve QoS for real-time applications (select all that apply)?
a. Stream Classification Service (SCS)
b. Restricted TWT Operation
c. TID to Link Mapping
Many thanks wifi-ks for the this amazing Quiz.
For quiz answers , please refer to page 2.
Pages: 1 2